- You and up to 3 Users on a shared plan
- Keep your own number(s)
- Unlimited standard calls and SMS1
- 72GB data to share plus data rollover2
- Set User data limits
Our Family Plan is unlike other plans. Here’s how it works:
The Family Plan data allowance is shared between an Owner and up to 3 Users. It allows you to set limits on individual User services.
If your family runs out of data before your plan expires, Top Up with 3GB for $15.
If there’s data left when your plan expires, recharge with another Family Plan within 24 hours to roll it over. Find out more about data rollover.
Who's who in Family Plan
- The legal owner of all services in the Family
- Has all the control via the Family Plan dashboard in MyALDImobile online account
- Can recharge, monitor use, set data limits and invite or remove users
If the Owner terminates their service or recharges with a different plan, the Family Plan is cancelled. Users will stay on the same account in the Owner’s name with only their PAYG balance available for calls, SMS and data.
The Owner can add up to 3 User services to enjoy the unlimited standard calls and SMS and share the data. Users can check their balance via SMS.
How to recharge your Family
You can recharge your Family Plan through your online account each time your plan expires. Better still, enable auto recharge via the Family Plan dashboard and let us take care of it for you. We’ll even send an SMS and email to let you know we’ve recharged for you. Done, done and done!